Black Bio

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Jeffro

Hi guys i was wondering if anyone coul;d help me out, i have seen this pic on the net a bit and wanted to see if it were available by the maker? if anyone here knows who that it. think it would look deadly next to my King Jamie Titanica, thanks guys

Jeffro

black_bio.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Robillicus

No, I'm afraid that helmet is not available. It's was a one-off custom created by an old member here many years ago. Last I heard, the current owner was restoring it back to the correct shape.

Ice1

I have those parts now that were on that bio. I will be adding them on my P1 bio. Going to bring that bio back but with enhanced looks...

ONEYE

Sr Member
I have those parts now that were on that bio. I will be adding them on my P1 bio. Going to bring that bio back but with enhanced looks...
Where did the parts come from?

I bought that biomask from Bathunter and sent it to a PredatrHuntr in Canada, who is working on along with other projects.

Ice1

Where did the parts come from?

I bought that biomask from Bathunter and sent it to a PredatrHuntr in Canada, who is working on along with other projects.
You got a PM...