Bizenboat's AvP rendition complete

bizenboat

Hey guys, it's finally complete! I've had a great time building it and it's finally done. I'd like to throw a HUGE thanks to Casey (biohunter76) for the sweet dreads/lasers/bio mesh, and definitely to Vinmanmac for the sweet templates, and everyone who motivated me! I hope everyone likes it, and I definitely hope I'm the only pred in south bend...lol..anyways what you all clicked on this topic to see..pics! BTW I'm SUPER hyped to be posting in completed suit trophy room.

what're you looking at?
IMG_3094.jpg

ready for action!
IMG_3098.jpg

pondering pred
IMG_3100.jpg

YO
IMG_3099.jpg

IMG_3090.jpg

IMG_3091.jpg

SLICE!
IMG_3092.jpg

yoga for preds!?
IMG_3093.jpg

lasers and bombs
IMG_3101.jpg

BAM
IMG_3102.jpg

oh captain my captain
IMG_3095.jpg

victory wine ftw
IMG_3103.jpg

well guys I hope you like it, as always comments and suggestions and criticism are welcome!
LONG LIVE THE LAIR!!!

man looks very cool.. perhaps some cheap monster feet rather than the hiking boots....?? but overall.. looks very cool.. congrats. great feeling suiting up

@Tuath,
Thanks man, I was thinking that too..but at this point I had already molded the leg armor to my legs w/the boots on. I had planned on making some armor to go over the boots too but just never got around to it so if i wasn't wearing those boots they leg armor would just bounce around on my legs eheh, but you're right it'd look a lot better!

@Matt Render,
Probably around the 500 mark I think bro, what got me was having to get all the tools also as I didn't really own any tools..cause i'm a pot head not a handy man so I had to buy dremel/heatgun/gluegun/drill ect.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back