Bizenboat's AvP predator W.I.P.

bizenboat

Hey everyone! I figured it was about time to move my progress from arsenal to overall..again I'd like to thank the Vinmanmac for his great templates they have been a god send! Also Hez his bio's are amazing (I got a great deal on mine 2nd hand on ebay $82! I confirmed with Hez that it was an original made by him.)

update
finished groin and ass armor weathering and added belt buckle*
So far I have my hez scar bio (primed and painted silver still requires weathering)
tri-laser setup from casey the biohunter (top quality and great guy to deal with)
a semi-janky mr i style suit I bought off a member here on the cheap (I figure most of it will be covered up with armor anyways so no big deal)
some cheap monster hands I'm going to repaint and sew my own gloves into for a better fit.
I've crafted my shoulders and bicep armor out of sintra (1 side is finished the other needs weathering and assembling)
Have the basis of my torso armor completed out of sintra.
completed groin and ass armor out of foamies for comfort and flexibility I still have not weathered them either.
a couple rabbit pelts for my loin cloth under the ass/groin armor.
and my wristblade gauntlet made out of sintra and foamies.
a yard of nice leather for under the rabbit pelts and to wrap my wrists and shins up.

work to be done:

and I'm not gonna use pred feet I'm just going to armor up my old Navy boots with sintra plates (converse spec-ops boots, give me 2 extra inches on top of my 6'1 and super confortable)

Well i think that's it guys here are the pics I'm not going to put all the ones I had in arsenal in here just the important ones! I hope you guys like my build and I hope it helps people out that are on a budget. I'll update it often (because i'm unemployed right now so I got plenty of pred time I guess..hah)

anyways..
Thanks to the Lair for everyones tutorials and everything..I think I covered it all so far.

bomb gauntlet inner workings (G/Fs buddy built this for me half the lights come on while the other are off then visa versa
IMG_20101018_132646.jpg

bomb gauntlet test fit
IMG_20101018_132906.jpg

finished w/cut out symbols in foamies looks good I could have put some dividers but I was lazy though I wish I would have done it, would have improved the look
IMG_20101018_194138.jpg

Hez scar w/biohunter's dreads, tri-laser, and eye mesh w/trophy necklace made by girlfriend w/love..lol
IMG_20101017_184132.jpg

tri-laser
IMG_20101017_181159.jpg

trophy rack on chest armor
IMG_20101017_185641.jpg

Hez scar w/biohunter dreads in a bicycling helmet.
IMG_20101011_123957.jpg

the back
IMG_20101013_144054.jpg

w/out bio
IMG_20101013_144215.jpg

shin armor no weathering yet obviously should be done soon. they aren't the most comfortable but they'll get me by.
IMG_20101013_144808.jpg

finished shin armor
IMG_20101014_184259.jpg

shoulders from the templates
IMG_20100912_192306.jpg.gif

beginnings of the torso armor
IMG_20100920_161451.jpg

torso built with foamy accents
IMG_20100927_111021.jpg

its comin together! not done weathering and still need to attach other shoulder armor
IMG_20100927_160617.jpg

finished chest armor
IMG_20100927_205104.jpg

IMG_20100927_205053.jpg

skull bandoleer compliments neo kazama
IMG_20100927_120532.jpg

bomb gauntlet base coat
IMG_20101001_164547.jpg

bomb gauntlet w/silver
IMG_20101001_164854.jpg

wristblade construction 1 piece of sintra from a custom template I made with foamies for accents
IMG_20100917_115716.jpg

The gauntlet top is 1 piece of sintra, and both blades are a single piece of sintra bent in the middle
IMG_20100917_172748.jpg

final gauntlet with foamie accents and sprayed silver no weathering
IMG_20100919_170449.jpg

weathered gauntlets with my Greddy inspired 98 civic Si ~_~
IMG_20100921_141556.jpg

groin armor made from foamies with the rabbit pelt to preview its looks
IMG_20100921_141857.jpg

finished weathering on the groin and ass armor and completed a belt buckle and painted/weathered it
IMG_20100924_122250.jpg

close up of the belt buckle
IMG_20100924_122303.jpg

cheapo monster hands on ebay you can find them under "demon hands" they have a little glove inside and the latex is just on the finger tips and the top of the hand
IMG_20100922_112550.jpg

IMG_20101014_184034.jpg

IMG_20101014_184054.jpg

IMG_20101014_184106.jpg

IMG_20101006_195752.jpg

sneak preview of everything together so far remember like the title says its a work in progress!
IMG_20100922_111230.jpg

Enjoy guys! comments and criticism are encouraged, but remember I am on a tight budget so the majority of things are homeade or cheap and improved upon.
Thanks for looking.

Hey Bizen, what are you using to cut the sintra (open question to anyome really) I'm finding it difficult to cut the buckets I scored.

Hey Bizen, what are you using to cut the sintra (open question to anyome really) I'm finding it difficult to cut the buckets I scored.

cutting wheel for dremel to cut it, the one with the little teeth is good to get curves and such but the big wheel plastic cutter is nice for long straight lines.

Suit is coming along nicely bro, I love your weathering, it's very realistic. And those demon hands are pretty damn nice, Im kinda anxious to see how they come out.

Looking good! Your investmetn on that sintra looks like its gonna pay off, Stay motivated and keeup up the good work.

And POST PICS at the end - we all want to see how it all comes out!

Cathat

*updated first post*
Thank you everyone for the encouragement and the props on the suit so far. Added some new pics of the groin / ass armor and new belt buckle all painted and weathered in first post.

Jack

bump for more pics chest armor almost done just need to attach other shoulder armor and finish weathering it!

Build has suffered a HUGE setback though, all my extra money for a pred head was blown because I got arrested on some ******** friday and my bail was $500 and I had to pay my boy back who got me out so now I'm down to negative 100 money for predator..not sure what I'll do but i'll think of somethin by god..haven't come this far for nothin!

bump for more pics chest armor almost done just need to attach other shoulder armor and finish weathering it!

Build has suffered a HUGE setback though, all my extra money for a pred head was blown because I got arrested on some ******** friday and my bail was $500 and I had to pay my boy back who got me out so now I'm down to negative 100 money for predator..not sure what I'll do but i'll think of somethin by god..haven't come this far for nothin!

I like the chest Bizen it looks good! I wanted to do my chest like that but Not sure If im gonna have enough time doing that. How are your gloves turning out?

I like the chest Bizen it looks good! I wanted to do my chest like that but Not sure If im gonna have enough time doing that. How are your gloves turning out?

Thanks Joe, I'm sure you'll have enough time. I procrastinated on the chest for a while it really didn't take me that long to make. Haven't started on the gloves yet I'll post pics as soon as I do though! However I have finished the chest armor hope you guys like it! Posted finished pics of it up in first post.

bumpin for bomb gauntlet pics added in first post. will be putting electronics in them as well, the 2 pieces aren't connected yet cause i don't have electronics in them but they will be and will have a tinted visor under the holes for a comp screen look. thanks for looking.

added pics to first post i used a bicycling helmet and velcro'd the bio on the front and drilled half inch holes and plugged the dreads into the helmet will be wearing a balaclava underneath and will have a tinted visor soon over the eyes.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back