Bioshock Wall Plaque Replica

That sounds like a horrible wish. A bunch of insane splicers running around killing everything and everyone. :lol

Ok maybe that's one small problem :lol,nothing a good plasmid can't fix!

Really looking forward to a possible interest thread :D

I have a 100 gallon fishtank that I'm doing a Bioshock theme for and one of those would be awesome! I like the waterfall idea too, I may be able to pull that off. How much do you think you'll be asking for these? Or is it against the rules to say before you're a full member? If so, just disregard my asking.

Hey,

I've no idea if it's against any rules to talk about prices etc. before full membership - if it is nobody's told me. However, I can tell you I was selling for £75 on eBay before they were removed. The really rubbish thing about the whole removal thing was that all buyers had nothing but excellent feedback about the plaques - a couple of them even asked me to do some custom stuff for them aswell.

Who had them removed? It could have been 2K since it's their creation. At which point it doesn't matter what your buyers had to say. And as far as discussing prices, you just aren't allowed to discuss selling them in detail if it's not in the JY.

I am looking forward to starting a new batch of these - still haven't got round to making one for myself yet, even though that was why I made it in the first place! :)

Also working on an Infinite one at the moment which I'll prob end up listing through here straight away as 2K are making that one aswell & I don't fancy a date in court any time soon!!! :D

Last edited:
Who had them removed? It could have been 2K since it's their creation. At which point it doesn't matter what your buyers had to say. And as far as discussing prices, you just aren't allowed to discuss selling them in detail if it's not in the JY.

Thanks for clearing that up about the pricing etc. - really didn't know about that.

I didn't mean that because I got good feedback it would make a difference - I meant it in a personal way, if they had gotten neutral/negative feedback it wouldn't have bothered me as much that they were removed.

And it was 2K that removed them! :D

Looks really good,

I had toyed with the idea of making something similar myself. But after seeing that i know mine would never be as good.

Ill have to check out your JY thread.

I have a bioshock wall plaque I love it! I just need a better place to display it

Right now it's on the floor :unsure seen here

http://www.therpf.com/f9/skaar-prop-collection-corner-update-136623/

Bioshocks art has inspired every aspect of my lifestyle.

Great job on yours as well :)

Looks like a good one - one of your own or did you buy it from somewhere?

Never came across them anywhere before - I made mine in the first place as I wanted one for my wall but couldn't find any for sale even though it seems such an obvious thing. I still haven't even made one for myself yet either! :lol

Awesome job. I think art deco has to be the most appealing and unique, strongest look in the past 100 years. Love the plaque.

Hi! I'm doing my own miniature version of Bioshock's plaque (laser etched pearl acrylic, 3mm), but I'm a bit stuck on the coloring side, wich paint did you use for that awesome oxide effect?
DONE - unpainted.jpg
(yep, I have notticed that the C thickness is a bit off)

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back