bioshock subject delta wip replica

StaggzCosplay

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
so i was sitting on my couch playing bioshock 2. i noticed as subject delta looked down and saw his reflection in the water that his suit would be a awesome thing to have. so, about a month ago i started working on a delta pepakura model that i found online. it came out good but it was uneven. so i decided to fiberglass it and try to make it come out even. after that ive smoothed it down with bondo, wall filler, and a fiberglass coat on top, and it seems to be way better looking. almost a perfect replica so far, but still lots of work to do. pictures will be posted in the below post when i can figure out if they can be added.

~rinzlertron

bioshockhelmetpart2080.jpg
[/IMG]
here is how far ive gotten so far. it still needs tanks, tubes, nuts and bolts, and more fake bolts in the faceplate. after all the work, it will light up. the paint color WILL NOT be there once i finish. those were just test so i can see what worked and what didnt. here are some old progress shots.
dsa.jpg
[/IMG]
bioshockhelmet001.jpg
[/IMG]
002-1.jpg
[/IMG]
QUICK UPDATE:
i would realy like to hear you guys thoughts about this because im just now to a point where theres almost no turning back. so please do tell me what you think about it and or what i need to do to it before i add the tubes, tanks, bolts, ect.!

Last edited:
so guys, ive decide to put up a few pictures of the weathering ive done with the helmet. i painted it and now all i have to do is add the faceplate, lights, tubes, tanks, and outside bolts. the reason i painted it though, is because it had to be painted. otherwise i would accidently paint the tubes of bolts when i was working on it. so here it is, DONT FORGET TO COMMENT! i would love to hear what you guys think, and your thoughts would be appreciated!
2011015.jpg

2011018.jpg

2011016.jpg

So tommorow in starting to work on the tanks. I'm thinking of using the base of them as PVC. I don't know what you guys think of it though, so if you guys have ideas or concerns, please speak up. Yknow this thing has I've a hundred views and has no comments, I would realy appreciate some comments, I need you guys help and support with this!

So tommorow in starting to work on the tanks. I'm thinking of using the base of them as PVC. I don't know what you guys think of it though, so if you guys have ideas or concerns, please speak up. Yknow this thing has I've a hundred views and has no comments, I would realy appreciate some comments, I need you guys help and support with this!

If you had some screen shots of what you need help on we could try but I don't know what the tanks look like. I've never played this game before

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back