BIOSHOCK INFINITE LIMITED EDITION VIGORS

Sold for 3500.00 USD
Prop Store

CaptainEO

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
These limited edition BioShock Infinite Vigor replicas are pressure cast resin based on the original in-game model, standing roughly 9" tall and roughly 4" in width!
The "Murder of Crows" bottle is extremely rare and by far the hardest to find replica bottle from the collection! It is numbered 345 out of the original 400 made! Since this was a giveaway item, it is the only bottle in this collection without the original packaging.
The "Undertow" bottle is very hard to find as well, being numbered at 93 out of 500 from the first edition release! With original packaging.
The "Possession" bottle is the largest of the bunch, extremely rare and is numbered 192 out of only 250 made! With original packaging.
The "Devil's Kiss" bottle is numbered 175 out of 500. It was the first commercially released bottle. It comes with the original packaging, which is a plain white box (Irrational Games hadn't begun with the custom boxes yet).
Also included is a custom made "Invigoration Salts" bottle. This is the only custom bottle of the bunch, and displays great with the official vigors.
All of these replicas have been well cared for and will ship with tough packaging to ensure no damage is inflicted to the items in the shipping process! Please feel free to message me with any questions about the items and I will be happy to answer them!

Attachments

AdamHunter

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Gorgeous collection and fantastic price honestly. I just finished completing the set this past week and anyone on the fence about it, these pieces are fantastic!

On another note, if you be interested in selling the salts bottle separately, I’d be very interested to pick it up for my collection! Let me know

Good luck with the sale!!

CaptainEO

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Thanks so much! I tried to price it as best I could. These pieces really are exceptional... the weight alone of each one is amazing! I'm not planing on breaking up the set, but I will let you know if I do :)

AdamHunter

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Thanks so much! I tried to price it as best I could. These pieces really are exceptional... the weight alone of each one is amazing! I'm not planing on breaking up the set, but I will let you know if I do :)
Definitely priced well. And I completely agree! The set is the pride of my collection!

Did you make the salts bottle yourself? If so, what did you use for the glass bottle?

Prop Store