1. Welcome to the Project Runs Forum!

This forum is intended for interest gauging and active runs. Due to the transient nature of this forum, please keep all research and ongoing discussion in one of our main forums so your information is not lost.

Only Premium Members can start a new run.

Click here for details on becoming a Premium Member.

Click here for the complete Classifieds Guidelines.

Dismiss Notice

Interest Bioshock Butterfly Splicer Mask

Discussion in 'Project Runs' started by Crazydog500, Apr 26, 2015.

1. Crazydog500

Crazydog500 Well-Known Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Hey Guys and Gals, I'm looking to see if there is any interest in this mask. I was going to pull these in White 0.060 Styrene Plastic. Finished copies would be $80 plus shipping, and a finished copy is just a white plain mask. If you want weathering blood or any type of design it will be extra. Looking for at least 4 people to get this project started for molding. The antenna will be separated from the main mask, i will cast those in resin.

If you have any questions please contact me in a PM or post away on here.

Thanks

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 20, 2015
  2. Crazydog500

I updated the first post. We are re designing our Rabbit mask to be a little more accurate. So instead we got the Butterfly Mask in the works if anyone is interested.

3. Crazydog500

Antenna mold is made, just waiting for some more interest to mold the mask now.

4. bobatrek

bobatrek Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Possibly, but do you have a link to your rabbit mask?

5. Crazydog500

This is the old Rabbit mask we offered. We no longer offer that one, we are working on a new one as we speak. The new one should be better then this one. Once this Butterfly mask is molded, we will start on the Rabbit again next.

[​IMG]