Bios From Thailand, Are These Any Good?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Elderpred13

Hello fellow predheads,
Does anyone know anything about the Berserker bio kits from Thailand? They are priced well, $59.99 per bio $ 40.00 for shipping. They are a bit smaller than a regular Berserker, but that is okay because they would fit a regular undermask. Their email is hobby model group. At that price I thought they may be worth a looksee.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Snake14

Lem is spot on. Even the pics on EBay look like the bios are 'off' a bit.
Just not worth it when you have talented members on here that can sculpt you a great RAW bio.

Darth Pinhead

I ALWAYS tell people to ask Lem. The guy is a walking Propopedia and in the year or so I've known him, haven't seen him miss a thread on something like this, or be stumped...

Darth Pinhead

Seriously, Lem. I don't think you realize how much you know, lol. I'm so GIGITTY about that helmet! Oh, I feel like a kid at X-mas!

Elderpred13

No problem guys, I found out what I needed to know. I heard from a member I have not talked to for a while. I may pick up a Berserker from him. Seek, and ye shall find, or some sh#t like that. Enjoy the bio Darth P. I bet your voice goes up when you get it.