Bio's for Pepakura

Rhinoc1

Hey guys! I'm Rhinoc and I am relatively new here but a n00b can help out and give to the community so I would like to help out as best I can!

Now then if you know me from the 405th (long time member, same name over there as here) you know that I make files for pepakura, some I unfold some I dont. I have been making files since August '09 and am still making even more. One of my most recent projects was two Predator Bio's, the P1 and the Wolf from AVP-R (great pred, crappy movie) One of the bio's (P1) has been unfolded by a guy on the 405th named Bollomonkey, so I give him full credit for that unfold (though it may not be the correct height what are you going to do? Re-scale)

I really hope you guys like these files! They may not have taken long but that doesnt mean that they werent hard to make.

Wolf: (notice that there are no spikes around the temple (i think that is what it is called) area? They arent there because to pep those would be hell)
http://www.4shared.com/file/xVxqrTyn/Wolf_...llom.html"]http://www.4shared.com/file/xVxqrTyn/Wolf_..._by_Bollom.html

P1: (nothin to give notice too really, except that with both that the tri-laser sight is just the base with no detailing and the thing on the opposite side of the bio is not attached, Pep that separately and glue it on after Peping and Resining)
http://www.4shared.com/file/RKvp-s0O/P1_bi...ollomonkey.html

Questions, comments, feedback, anything just post below!

I would like to thank J Nelson for making the Panoramic views of the bio's featured in the "Bio Helmet Definition with lots of various bio helmets" Those really helped in the production of these! I would also like to thank all the guys here at the Hunters Lair just for being as bad ass as you guys are!

EDIT: I forgot to mention this... to make it look smoother go into Settings -> other settings and look for threshold and change it to 160 instead of 175 or 180, makes it look a lot better

Glad that Bio thread came in handy for you. Looks like you put a lot of effort into these...
Yeah it came in LOADS of help figuring out how the parts flowed when I couldnt figure it out with the reference pictures. Thank you sooooo much for putting that together!
I will hopefully be making some more *COUGH*P2 and Berzerker*COUGH* with the other ref pics but I dont know yet.

yea it says too mant faces on mine it will open it but not unfold it......im not paying for it either just the free verison

yea it says too mant faces on mine it will open it but not unfold it......im not paying for it either just the free verison
Yeah without the full version it will not be able to be unfolded but can still be opened (and it may say there are many faces but that is about normal for something like this)

Also I would like to add that to make it look smoother go into Settings -> other settings and look for threshold and change it to 160 instead of 175 or 180, makes it look a lot better

Yeah without the full version it will not be able to be unfolded but can still be opened (and it may say there are many faces but that is about normal for something like this)

Also I would like to add that to make it look smoother go into Settings -> other settings and look for threshold and change it to 160 instead of 175 or 180, makes it look a lot better

Yeah just got pepakura designer and it says it has to many but now that I have seen it, it looks badass. o_O :)

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back