Bios and masks

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

im awesome

So im new here as you can see and I had a couple questions.

The mysteria bios.
Ive heard that all of them are small except the scar AVP one. I liked the Delux one but was wondering if it would be too small to it a mask. I read through all the mysteria bio threads I could find but they didnt tell me if it will fit a mask I do have a small head though so then the other question is are there any people who make small masks. Ive seen the prop maker list but I dont know which ones will fit.

Deluxe version
Predator_Helmet.jpg

Scar AVP
AVP_Scar_Helmet_Prop-1.jpg

So in short will the deluxe bio fit a mask or is the AVP the only one that will fit.
does anyone have any suggestions for a good bio from predator 1 and a good small mask or half mask (ive only seen 1 person make a half mask.)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

khan1

i have two mysteria bio's,the delux and a P2,and none of those will fit a mask.it barely fits on my head let alone a predmask.
hez has a very nice collection of bio's for sale(i am going to order my P2 from him) for a good price.the mysteria bio's are very nice but only for display

im awesome

ok thanks. Also will any bio fit over a mask with teeth sticking out ive seen some people do it but others couldnt. Who makes a good mask that has a closed mouth

Crowpredator

At least the P2 bio is smaller than the actual bio. Its great to hang on a wall but like said, it is so small that its hard to get your normal human face inside it.

khan1

ok thanks. Also will any bio fit over a mask with teeth sticking out ive seen some people do it but others couldnt. Who makes a good mask that has a closed mouth
not every bio will fit on every mask,you will not be able to put a P1 bio over a P2 mask if they are made to scale.you will have to ask the seller if his bio will fit your mask.when you buy from members they should be able to give you a correct response,they know each others work.if you look to the "pinned" area on huntorials & help there's the " a noobs guide to making it" where you find who offers what.lee is working on a P2 mask with closed mouth but it isn't finished yet