Bio template

Double H

Sr Member
Hey,

Has anyone got or have a template/ design for constructing any AVP version of Preds Bio?

Any help appreciated

Cheers

Hunter

Hey,

Has anyone got or have a template/ design for constructing any AVP version of Preds Bio?

Any help appreciated

Cheers

Hunter

The search engine works very well on this forum and it is well worth using it! In all fairness this is the third request for information in 24 hours and the previous two responses gave you the answer, one with a link (by myself) and one from Guan-thwei with an exact page and post number. As i said in response to one of your other posts, it is exciting being here, but take the time to search for things rather than sticking a request straight into the relevant section. Most of the questions you will probably want the answers to will be in the stickies in each section or can be found within two or three searches.

I'm not trying to p*ss you off or step on the moderators toes but the time it takes to start a new topic, you can probably find the answer you are looking for!

Try looking about 8 threads down "Movieman's - Pepakura Armour" this has some bio's in there.

Hey dude, no sweat - obvious newb error (won't be happening again i can assure you...) as you say am new to this forum and am still learning the ropes

But as i say above any advice is appreciated so I thank you

Will look at movie mans thread

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back