Bio Sizes

Exiled Wolf

I have found that the bio is good at 23 " long by 12 1/2 " wide but what angle should the mask be built at to make it fit a predator full under mask. I dont have an under mask at this time to mold it to so an ideas would be great thanks guys and girls

This is a tough one as I have attempted the same thing. I based my face angle on a Bio made by Biohunter.
I got a side view picture that I enlarged to 23-24" long then made a wire armature based on that.
Here's how I did it Ancient Bio Sculpting Huntorial

By the way there are many full/ half face undermask. IF ur sculpting to fit ur own undermask I suggest u buy one for yourself and sculpt over that.
You can simply plaster bandage over the mask stuffed with plastic bags etc. and plaster over. Then reinforce this plaster from inside and sculpt over.
Bio will fit no problem.

Agree with Mike to a point, If you want it to fit a specific mask, best to maybe get the mask 1st, there are many many different sized masks out there.

Remember Even sideshows wolf bio is only 20inches long, if you make your bio bigger you risk looking like a teletubbie pred, unless you are already 7ft tall, i think thats somethig people forget.

good luck anyway.

Thanks guys the information is great. My next question is who makes under masks. I have asked a around and found a couple of people that offered to sell me a under mask but they are asking $125 to $175 a mask and that is for an unpainted noncored mask. Do you guy know anyone that is a little cheaper or someone that has full masked already painted and cored for around the 150 to 175 mark.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back