Bio Mask

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Volcanic Relic

Hello to you all folks,

I am new to this website and i must say i am very disappointed I am only discovering it now.

I have been speaking to usurper and i have decided to get my act together and create my own full costume, i don't care if it takes me 3 years. Any advice from you guys would be greatly appreciated from molding to finishing pieces. I've always been a pretty creative guy but this is all new to me.

I have been thinking about making a predator costume for quite some time and a few ideas have graced my wee brain that maybe some of you guys may like to incorporate into your already awesome costumes.

One of them is putting an infrared filtering film on the inside of your bio mask. Granted it is not thermal imaging but its a close to it as you can get cheaply on that part of the spectrum. And it wouldn't be too expensive, i use a similar filter on my camera :p.

I have viewed the full costume galleries and i have been blown away by the talent, dedication & passion you guys have for predator (and costume craft).

I hope to join you all. When i start mine i will be sure to keep you all updated.

Peace out & hands off my skull!

Ciaran :popcorn:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Sythous

I am new here too been looking at the many choices of thermal camera's that could be put into a bio mask but the cost is retarded, I recently found a new way for a thermal image granted its not an actual thermal image but looks great. Just get an android 3g or 4g phone got to the record or camera option and set the brightness to max, then go to effect there are many choices but look for solarize it comes really close to thermal needs to be in an area with alot of light but works great and its so small you can just take it apart and fit it to you bio helmet. Might take a bit of creative thinking how to fit it to your eyes but a great thought another good and cool vision in the selection is Negative effect. (y)