Bio Mask WiP

Do i spray paint it with a gun metal grey?

• yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Exodiac

Have the Pepakura cardboard done, fiberglass will go on next to make it strong. Will be a challenging process, will also take a Dremel and grind out area to make it look battle worn.

Have pictures of only that last portion, sadly I did not think about documenting all of it, but will get pictures of the last process to come.

Really looking rough.and I may make another one as soon as this one is finished. For my first
mask, it's coming out ok

IMG_0117.JPG

next time try putting on the bondo a little thinner. you are going to be sanding this one for days.

Realize I messed up a large portion of the mask but here's what I just finished with, will make a second one and actually pay more attention to certain pieces. Fiberglass needs to be applied very thinly and as well as the Body filler, taking note from it being very chunky and uneven. In my eyes a failure, and in most people's haha, first time trying this so my next should be better

image.jpeg

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg So restarted and I managed to mess things up slightly, let me know if you spot something that I can change before the fiber glass or bondo is put on. Much better than my first.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back