Bio Mask Inners

Hippie

Hi Guys.

Just wondering how many of you finish the inside of yer bios?

I have two bios that are just for display and I have painted the inside of them black. Both of them are quite rough on the inside from the fiberglass. Have any of you guys filled and sanded them back or added any effects etc.
If so Id be keen to hear what you have done and maybe see some pics.

Thanks.
Christian.

since most of the bios pieces made here are for costume usage not much finishing has been done, i've only seen one or 2 bios ever finished on the inside. so i guess it's only limited to your imagination

Thanks for the reply.
I thought as much to be honest.
I'm gona have a bash soon though I think. As i say, my bios are display only so i think it'd be cool if the inners looked the part.
Of course, as you say its limited to imagination as you dont get to see the inners in the movies.

I will finishing the inside of mine and keeping it really dark, just for appearances sake when taking it off and with what people will be able to see from behind/the side. Basically going to use the same paint on the foam and bio inside as I did for the outside.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back