I got my new chavant NSP in the mail so i had to get started! First I took some plastic wrap and covered one of my Predator 2.0 pulls, and took an impression with plaster bandages. Then i made an ultracal base to begin the process of making the bio that will perfectly fit my mask. The first has been decided to be a P1, since its my personal favorite, and a celtic will be next. This is basicaly an announcment of the project, and its still VERY rough. I have aquired some new "technologys" that should make this much smoother than the last one i made, im looking to give this a glass like finish to it, as best as i can. I will show what im doing as the process goes on but for now i am just roughing out the basic shapes. I love this bio and i hope it shows as it takes shape. Its slightly smaller than 1:1 as everything i have done is, i will post up some pictures of it next to an origional winston pull soon so you can see the difference. Thanks for looking.