Bio Innards

Sasquatch2008

So...

I've been searching thru the site, and have yet to find an idea of what exactly a "functional" bio would have on the INSIDES...

If you look at what one would assume to be the necessary equipment, there should be the viewscreens (IR/multiphase spectral analysis, etc..) a microphone of some sort, and an adapter of some sorts that would provide the lower O2 mixture that comes from the backpack tubes (Preds can't deal with the high )2 saturation for extended periods of time, from what I have been reading after doing an assload of research..??)

Therefore...

One would assume that the INSIDE of the Pred Bio would have to look something like the inside of the Darth Vader mask...wouldn't you think?

080213_3.jpg

Does ANYONE have a photo, or a mockup of what we think the INSIDE of the Predator bio looks like?

Thanks in advance for whoever helps out on this one!!

~Sas

DOn't you get a glimpse in AVP R when Wolf puts on the other Bio. Not sure I've tried to wipe that one from my memory. But I think you're on the right track with what it would be like. Vader had to have a complete vacuum seal, where as I don't think the Preds needed one. I always looked at it as part of the arsenal rather than something they needed to survive.

that bio looks like it would weigh a ton. I also saw one somewhere and they had it all decked out with what a real pred might have in it. I'll look some more

I have the same pic, It's the Bio that Wolf takes off his Dread friend in the crashed ship to re-play the event... It's the closed mouth elder bio.

I'm in the middle of decking out my own bio with internals. I haven't gotten around to the techy stuff yet but I'll post pics later today so you can see what I do have.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back