Bio in progress

Jon

I was one of the buyers of the P1 bio hez was selling from the mold that had run its course and needed a little TLC. Even with the minor depressions in the casting, it's still a sweet bio. I have done a little work thus far:

1b762305.jpg.gif

130a95c3.jpg.gif

054b6ece.jpg.gif

daa53b3d.jpg.gif

60fa5b68.jpg.gif

9cf7b1be.jpg.gif

As of now, not much more than roughing up the surface around the depressions, filling in with Bondo, cheese grating and then sanding till smooth. I am a "little" further ahead than these pictures show, but I am stopping my work, because I have a problem I would like to get some input on.

As much as I like the P1 helmet, I do want something slightly custom for my costume. I thought perhaps I could add some kind of material to the helmet to replicate the feathered section in the rear of the dome like seen on the Ancient bio, but no material I have will follow the complex curves of the dome. What other things might I be able to try to make some mods to my helmet to make it look different?

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back