Bio help (personal design)

A few more update pics. Descriptions are under each pic.

002-Copy.jpg

close up of left eye detail.

004.jpg

Roughed in laser housing.

003.jpg

Overall so far.

002-Copy.jpg

004.jpg

003.jpg

[quote name='X'amd' post='162075' date='Sep 21 2009, 01:32 PM']OMG!! You are amazing. My precious creation, lives! LoL. Keep up the good work.[/quote]

There is no better feeling than seeing something that came from your imagination being made real, even if someone else is doing it. Excellent!

What kind of clay are you using for this sculpt? This is looking awesome!

The clay I use is an oil based clay I bought some time ago from Monster Makers. It is a harder grade of clay that allows for tight details. It needs to be heated at around 180 degrees for approx 30 Min's to soften it. I'm not sure they even sell it anymore. I need to get back to work on this but my day job has been rather hectic as of late. Looking forward to more sculpting on Saturday.

Man that looks sweet!!
:lol:

Thanks. Since it is 3 am here on the east coast of the US I thought I would add a quick pic of the roughed in upper details and a pic of the source where the idea comes from.

Here are the roughed in details. (really rough right now)

predator004.jpg

And the source.

alienqueen.jpg

predator004.jpg

alienqueen.jpg

Hey there guys and gals I have been away from this for some time due to work and putting together my own Predator suit. I have been working on the details tonight and getting it smooth. I hope to order the silicone and resin on the 5th and I hope to have a pull shortly there after. Thanks again for looking.

Overall look:
sc1up.jpg

Top detail:
sc2up.jpg

Laser detail:
sc3up.jpg

sc1up.jpg

sc2up.jpg

sc3up.jpg

Glad you like it. I hope to smooth it out some more this week and if I get the time Saturday I will order the stuff to mold and cast it up.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back