:) BIO HELMETS LED LIGHTS & LASERS.

djjalles

Hello Hunters.On my Bio helmet i have lasers installed and i use a long wire with a push on/off button at the end.The long wire goes inside of my suit along my arm all the way down to my hand on my index finger which is hidden under the glove.I do it this way because i like to have control over the laser at the tip of my fingers,and i like when i turn the laser on & off and you can just see peoples faces go WOOOW....LOL without anyone noticing how i'm doing it.But one day as i was wearing my suit at a party,my lasers started to :popcorn: flick and then stopped working completely. :eek: So when i got home and checked,i found out that some moisture had gotten into the on/off push button,even though i tried to make it moisture proof by wrapping it with electrical tape,but still moisture found a way and got in shutting my lasers completely down.Since then i found a better way to keep the moisture out by wrapping the push on/off button with 2 mini skinny balloons.It works perfect,moisture has not gotten in it anymore.
So i was curious and wanted to know what do you guys like to use to turn on & off your predator Bio helmets?
Please let me know and thanks for reading my silly thread.
Take care Great Hunters.
Djjalles

I've only made one bio myself so far, i used the electrics from a cheap remote control car, wired up the wires that would have fed a motor to the leds and routed the aerial inside the bio. Now my wife controls the leds from the joystick, so nobody will know how they're switched on and off. Cheap and effective.

I have been making a suit for almost a YEAR now. For my bio helmet lasers, I did the same thing BUT instead of putting it at the fingers, I put the controls on one of the wrists with the blades. This seem to have worked. The only problem with this is that it's VERY hard to make the switch blend in with the rest of the controls. I think your way is better than what I did. Well, better go redo my suit! :popcorn:

are you using a led for your finger laser? or a real laser that shines three small dots on a wall 20ft away type of laser for your finger laser?

And was the wire that went down your arm and suit come with the LED/real laser? or did you custom it in? ;)

Hello.I use lasers on my bio helmet,and you can get the lasers with,or without the wire,whichever one you prefer better.
Take care. ;)
Djjalles

are you using a led for your finger laser? or a real laser that shines three small dots on a wall 20ft away type of laser for your finger laser?

And was the wire that went down your arm and suit come with the LED/real laser? or did you custom it in? ;)

Hey Luke - I will be making Laser with and without switches. I should have 50 ready to go here on the 1st. With lasers that can be seen for over a mile. I am just trying to work on a method on the switches and also if I should include a shroud as well.

What I mean by the switch is I am looking at a quick disconnect that can attach to the helmet and disconnect like in the movies. Because if you are like me and want to show off your mask as well as your helmet I believe the best way is to have a way to disconnect the wires from the helmet and not have it attached to the helmet while still running down your arm or where ever. Well that's my take on it.

=)

Hello.I use lasers on my bio helmet,and you can get the lasers with,or without the wire,whichever one you prefer better.
Take care. o_O
Djjalles
Ok thats cool wheredo you think i could buy a set of lasers on the internet or somewhere else?

And FastBurst thats a expert idea i never thought of that but yea i would like to remove my helmet also thanks for pointing that out to me

Thx Fastburst and djjalles

Ok thats cool wheredo you think i could buy a set of lasers on the internet or somewhere else?

And FastBurst thats a expert idea i never thought of that but yea i would like to remove my helmet also thanks for pointing that out to me o_O

Thx Fastburst and djjalles

I will be selling them here in the next few days. I was thinking of selling them for about $40 not sure yet everyone else seems to sell them for $60 or more - jsut seems a little over priced these days but thats just me.

Luke let me know if you want a set and I will get one ready for you. Send me a PM

I will be selling them here in the next few days. I was thinking of selling them for about $40 not sure yet everyone else seems to sell them for $60 or more - jsut seems a little over priced these days but thats just me.

Luke let me know if you want a set and I will get one ready for you. Send me a PM

Thx thats awsome o_O but i dont have the extra mula(4o dollars) right now do you think you could save a pair for me?

Do you have some pics of them on or off?
TY,luke

Thx thats awsome o_O but i dont have the extra mula(4o dollars) right now do you think you could save a pair for me?

Do you have some pics of them on or off?
TY,luke

Not at the moment still waiting on a few components to arrive so I can finish them up Here is what it will have:

* 3 Lasers (can see for over a mile)
* 9V battery plug
* 4 LED's so that you can make your Bio's EYE's Flash
* Wiring to helmet Bio with plug (must drill a hole in the side)
* External Switch that plugs in and runs down your arm to your finger
* 2 buttons flat monetary tack buttons with straps for index finger (one button controls lasers, the other for the LED's for EYE/Visor Flash)
* NOTE: This one is still in debate, I was thinking of including a home made piping shroud that already has the laser pre-aligned not sure yet.

hay FastBurst. im lukes brother. idk if hes mentioned me at all but we were talking about the lasers
and i was also wondering if you could set one aside for me also. if its possible.

also, its a geat price ($40) o_O alot of them run well over $60 and to me thats a little high.

thanks, Matt

hay FastBurst. im lukes brother. idk if hes mentioned me at all but we were talking about the lasers
and i was also wondering if you could set one aside for me also. if its possible.

also, its a geat price ($40) o_O alot of them run well over $60 and to me thats a little high.

thanks, Matt

Hey Matt, not a problem I will set 2 aside for you both.

Hey Matt, not a problem I will set 2 aside for you both.

Yea if you could set a pair aside for us that'd be great but give us a couple weeks or so to get the money which we will.

From the component names i couldnt even start to make something like this but at least for me you dont have to make the glowing for the visor im just fine with the lasere o_O idk about my brother though.

Thanks tell me how they start to sell,
Luke

i dont know luke the light up bio eyes might look pretty
cool. well i guess it depends what color they are. i have only seen one
predator bio with light up eyes.

but that was a pic. so idk if it was a real bio or not.
ill have to see before i decide, you might be right ill probably just get the lasers.

Well once I get them ready I will make a video so you all can see them both in action, the setup will come with them regardless, it will be up to you if you use them or not lol.

-James

ok that'll be fine, lol

im acually getting kindove eager to see this stuff.

hay, i was thinking of some paint-ups and i wanted ur opinion. soon im gonna get the scar helmet and make a couple copies of that
and make different paint-ups for it.
annyways i was thinking since my name is War Predator, i was thinking that for my second pred project after my first is done which wont be for a while
that i paint the helmet in kindove like a digital camo w/ similar armour. like the U.S. Army or National Guard o_O

my first will look like the movie SCAR Predator.

-Matt

Hello FastBurst I am known as Bo'Skarr on this site and I would like to wire my helmet. You see, I am making a helmet out of my dads old hockey mask and some sheet styreen but I would like to know how to wire the tri-pointer and if you would mind putting one aside for a few weeks I am getting around $20 tomarrow. I will hopefully have the rest in a few weeks. I do not need some for the eyes so just the laser pointer. And is it possible to get one that has a switch in the helmet?

Please post back.

Bo'Skarr signing off.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back