Bio Helmet question

Alieneater

First off I'd like to say how pumped I am that I found this site! :(

Ok now for the real question,I'm very familiar with making latex mask and think I could use some of that info to help me create a Bio helmet.My question is what type of silicone is used for the mold and can I use ultra cal for the jacket?
Thanks,Hector

P.s I really look forward to contributing to this amazing site!!!

No one? I'm also looking for the helmet dimensions as well so I can make a plaster base and get sculpting.Still can't decide which one to do though lol
Thanks,Hector

Greetings Hector,

First, I would like to welcome you to the Lair. While I am not officially HL's welcoming party I always check the new posts & yours was one of them & I didn't want you to feel neglected! I myself am new & from the short time I've been here I've been able to observe a few things:

1. Most, not everyone, on this site is either a general sci-fi/Alien/Predator/Star Wars/Gaming/regular nerd...like myself...or are simply hardcore & creative FX/Prosthetic/Make-up fanatics...unlike myself!
2. Someone, had it not been me would have eventually replied to your thread...I just happened to be the first.
3. Everyone is very helpful with information, resources & in a lot of cases, actual hands-on help with the AWESOME costumes that are created/displayed here.
4. So far...everyone has been very cool! :lol:

Good luck & once again, welcome to the Hunter's Lair.

Thanks for the reply! I'm really excited to get this started,I remember seeing Predator 2 when I was really young with my dad.I couldn't sleep for months after Literally lol

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back