Bio Helmet question

mothmonty

Sr Member
I wasn't sure if this was the right place to post this question, if not I apologize. Does anyone know if there is a Wolf bio that fits a monsterroom half mask.

This is the right place for that kind of question and im not to sure but being a half mask most likely it should fit

I know most Bios will physically fit onto the mask but will all parts 'line up', my Hex P1 Bio fits the mask like a glove, but with my Bone Hunter Bio there is a separation at the back or top of the head between the bio and the mask. Not sure if that makes sense or not...

I think that any kind of accurate Wolf bio will probably not fit the monsterroom. Being a half mask really has nothing to do with it, the curve of the mask is just too different to the Wolf. I just tried my biohunter Wolf on my monsterroom, and there was an almost 3" gap between the top of the bio and top of the mask.

Yes...it's kind of a pain to get it sat right, because of the weird design (those vertical sides) but I used the monsterroom mask as my sculpting armature so it does fit.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back