Bio helmet form

DamianPio

Hello. At the beginning I would like to apologize for my English. I am not American :) I came to this forum because I would like to have some fun in creating my Predator costume. I searched most of the subjects in the section Huntorials, but it is difficult for me to understand some of the tutorials. My question is: when I do biohelmet of gypsum, then how do some form so I can mold to any other organic material?
Thanks for any help and once again sory for my English, I hope that something of this can be understood

I found the answer for my question :) Sorry for the confusion.

Damian

Hello. At the beginning I would like to apologize for my English. I am not American I came to this forum because I would like to have some fun in creating my Predator costume. I searched most of the subjects in the section Huntorials, but it is difficult for me to understand some of the tutorials. My question is: when I do biohelmet of gypsum, then how do some form so I can mold to any other organic material?
Thanks for any help and once again sory for my English, I hope that something of this can be understood :p

I found the answer for my question :eek: Sorry for the confusion.

Damian
damian eres español, si es asi yo lo soy. tambien estoy intentando hacerme un traje . si quieres y podemos intercambiamos ideas ok, antonio es mi nombre

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back