Bio helmet form

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

DamianPio

Hello. At the beginning I would like to apologize for my English. I am not American :) I came to this forum because I would like to have some fun in creating my Predator costume. I searched most of the subjects in the section Huntorials, but it is difficult for me to understand some of the tutorials. My question is: when I do biohelmet of gypsum, then how do some form so I can mold to any other organic material?
Thanks for any help and once again sory for my English, I hope that something of this can be understood

I found the answer for my question :) Sorry for the confusion.

Damian

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

lolth

Hello. At the beginning I would like to apologize for my English. I am not American I came to this forum because I would like to have some fun in creating my Predator costume. I searched most of the subjects in the section Huntorials, but it is difficult for me to understand some of the tutorials. My question is: when I do biohelmet of gypsum, then how do some form so I can mold to any other organic material?
Thanks for any help and once again sory for my English, I hope that something of this can be understood :p

I found the answer for my question :eek: Sorry for the confusion.

Damian
damian eres español, si es asi yo lo soy. tambien estoy intentando hacerme un traje . si quieres y podemos intercambiamos ideas ok, antonio es mi nombre