BIO helmet for Bob Bagy P2 Pred?

skullcollektor

I recently aquired a rare Bob Bagy Predator 2 mask and was curious, any ideas on which Bio Helmet would fit the mask?

Here is a picture of the pull. The mask is currently being repaired and finished by my painter and will be ready in a couple weeks.

01_Pred.jpg

Thanks in advance.

Bryan

01_Pred.jpg

Nice score Bryan! I haven't seen that particular mask in ages! :)
Last one I'd seen was painted by TMI a while back.Can wait to see your take on it. Keep us posted

Hi

well i just finnished painting my BB yesterday and it looks nothing at all like your mask my friend maybe that hes done more than 1 P2

Wow thats a crazy looking mask. I wouldn't mind at all having one of these for the collection. Can't to see what you do with this.

That's the one! altough I like Bryans positioning of the tusks and lower mandibles better than scotts.I guess scott was aiming for a screaming pred :)

Bob only made two of these P2 Preds. After this one was pulled he decided to stop production because of mold complications and his work schedule. I'm glad you like this one and I will keep everyone posted on the updates I receive from my painter.

Thanks again guys,

Bryan

And back to the original question, any idea what BIO helmet would fit on him???

Thanks

Bryan
Hey Bryan since there's only 2 members (yourself included) that own this mask it would be great if you could take measurements and maybe we could start giving you suggestions on what bio may fit base on those measurements.
:)
L.B.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back