Bio drawing

Nagash

Hi

Here is a drawing I just did. I wanted to make look old, like he has been in alot of battles.
Guess I was mostly inspired be the wolf and P2 bio look.
Hop you like it.

Bio1.jpg

Bio1.jpg

Thanks for the kind words.
Here is a quick bio design I made today. I wanted to do some thing that looked "lost hunters like".
I could have done some darker shades, but wanted to work on some thing else, as I said, a quick fun drawing.
hope you like it.
bio2.jpg

bio2.jpg

Here is a new drawing I did on a period of two days.
Im really proud of the result.
I was inspired by steve wangs idea with the 4 upper teeth and I think the result came out great, even thought I know many of you fans was not so keen about the idea.
I still wanted to use the classic predator look, but wanted to use the crown idea, as I have always been a P2 fan.

Now im just waiting for Lee to sculp it :rolleyes:
Hope you like it.

Comments are more than welcome

face1.jpg

face1.jpg

Dont care how you do it, just do it :D just joking.

hmm I dont think you could convert it out of a P2, because it does not have the inner crown and the crown it does have, is not that much P2 style, and you need to sculp the extra teeth, but I dont know your convertion skills :rolleyes:
No matter what, I hope you like it and yes, I did a hippie paintjob, just LOVE the hippe pred....or well maybe not love, but....who am cheating, I LOVE THE HIPPIE PRED.

I said P2 as the outer shape is pretty similar, i agree about the inner shape, so maybe it doesnt match up with any mask.

i suggest you sculpt it :rolleyes:

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back