Bio design

Warlock0024

Hey everyone. I plan on doing a resin head that I'm going to design and sculpt myself. The lair is a great resource for ideas, pictures, how tos... So thanks everyone, this place is great.

One thing I love is predators...another is batman... and I was wanting to combine the two in order to create a bio... with so much talent on these forums its really hard to do a original that someone else hasn't done or that looks so similar. So I thought maybe id give that a shot.

I contacted Ancient One, and he and I have been tossing ideas back and forth... after I contact him and see if its ok ill post his designs. Don't wanna do it without his ok. But here is a design I had roughed out using Uratz's (I believe) design as a template. (Thanks man). :)

Bpc.jpg.gif

But I'm still not happy, heck maybe it cant be done... but I thought Id ask for help and see if anyone is willing to help me complete this concept. I'm not shooting for a big pointy bat cowl... but something that reminds ya of the bats. Anyway thanks in advance.

~Matt

These are Ancient One's designs, thanks buddy. :eek:

33p4ubt.jpg

2u62ues.jpg

with modeling clay thay wont be that hard lol because you can shape it soo well

Thats true, but going into a sculpt w/o a sketch is like goin in blind.

Just thought with all the talent here someone else might be willing to throw a design or two out to help me with the over all design *shrug*.

Thats rockin man. Comming alot closer to what Id invisioned.

Do you think it possible for a side view to see how youve handled the "ears" and how it might come over the side of the crown ect...

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back