Bio and Mask

Neil Mehta

I know this might sound as a funny question :) but can someone please help me by explaining how I can attach my Bio helmet to the mask in a way that it looks neat. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks. The Hunter's Lair ROCKS o_O

If you plan on removing it with the pred face magnets usually work best. Have some on the inside of the foam or inside the mask itself and some on the under side of the bio.

Hey there ..do a search on the Lair for "rare earth magnets" their use has been discussed many times. Hope it helps ..If you need any further info ..send me a PM

Thank you so much guys. I appreciate the help. I will def look into that link. and One more question guys ....................what is the best way to make dreads. Backer Rod or the Crayola Model Magic. Please advise. I am running out of time as I am planning on finishing my costume by Oct 29th and there are only few things i am stuck on. Appreciate all the help guys. Thanks a ton.

The Hunter's Lair ROCKS :)

michaels arts and crafts store had some great ones. packs of 4 for 2.99 they worked amazing for my wolf bio (just went there and picked some up and finished my mask/bio job today). only took two packs (8 magnets) Im posting a Tutorial up soon, ill link you guys to it

In your case, with the time crunch, go with backer rod. Just cut them to length, and cut a small taper to the end with a sharp knife. Won't look wonderful, but will look something like it's supposed to.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back