Bio and Head

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

predatorian

OK first post here and as far as i can tell no one in my area has a predator suit. Im looking to make a cheap but good looking costume. Ive seen the bio and mask on ebay for around $50-60 dollars the bio is removable. but of course before i buy something like that i wanted to ask the pros.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

strigoi

I believe your speaking of the rubies mask...I would suggest saving up and get a good bio and mask from someone here...its gonna cost you more but trust me...it will be worth it

Lee1

Well if you wanna wait, save the cash and get something really good, i can vouch for the Monsterroom undermask from Jay, and the dreads from Bambooie (Joe).
Jay also does killer dreads im told, so you get it all from the same vendor? Both these guys do a great service too, so highly recommended on that front!
As for a Bio, cant say i know too much, but Mysteria do a killer AVP scar for good money, or Hez does some awesome P1 and P2 sculpts that wont break the bank!

lee

predatorian

oo cool thanks id like to build a suit for myself by next halloween but im not a small guy 300lbs and 6' 2" with size 16 feet LMAO so i know it will take some time. and well money

strigoi

I am going to build my suit and hopefully have it done by next Oct as well...trust me man you came to the right place...the knowledge from the members here is incredible, pretty much everything you need to know you'll find here.