Bince's collection: Screen used props / 1:1 props / Original parts - Add: Webley n°2MKI pistol flare

Since 2 years, I'm looking for an periscope M4A1 for showing the original scope M38A2 in situ.
I finally found my happiness in Argentina.
IMG_3659.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_3656.JPG
    IMG_3656.JPG
    356.8 KB · Views: 267
  • IMG_3657.JPG
    IMG_3657.JPG
    600.7 KB · Views: 276
  • IMG_3661.JPG
    IMG_3661.JPG
    414.8 KB · Views: 298
  • IMG_3652.JPG
    IMG_3652.JPG
    649.2 KB · Views: 272
Last edited:
I juste receive my photo box (I use my Iphone6 with it, it's not perferct).

New photo of my Obiwan's lightsaber with original parts
IMG_3703.JPG

IMG_3705.JPG

New add of March:
Exactra 19 / Eumig / Lee Enfield grenade cup launcher

IMG_3709.JPG

IMG_3710.JPG

IMG_3711.JPG

IMG_3715.JPG

IMG_3716.JPG

Last edited:
Thanks HB1098S.
The flash is certainly a Linhof but no marking. If you have information, I'm interesting.

My first original production prop, buying 10 years ago.
Mos Espa Wall prop from The Phantom Menace, filming in Tunisia (marketplace or slave quarter).

IMG_3727.JPG

IMG_3725.JPG IMG_3726.JPGdatabank_mosespa_01_169_a080df22.jpeg

Cool detail with:
- ECU
- Pipes
- Razor blades
- Pen's cap
- Aerosol's cap

Last edited:
nice finds! I ended up getting my Thorn tube pieces because I had the tube, dropped it and was like "...oh...okay, then"

My first original production prop, buying 10 years ago.
Mos Espa Wall prop from The Phantom Menace, filming in Tunisia (marketplace or slave quarter).

View attachment 1010666 View attachment 1010667 View attachment 1010668View attachment 1010670

Cool detail with:
- ECU
- Pipes
- Razor blades
- Pen's cap
- Aerosol's cap

To be honest it's sad seeing the props from the Tunisian set being taken down and sold off. :( I was there in 2008 and could have grabbed some pieces myself but always felt it was the wrong thing to do, to destroy the sets, which already had issues with the sand advancing and people ripping parts off and writing their names on the buildings

IMG_0334.JPG IMG_0335.JPG IMG_0327.JPG IMG_0338.JPG

To be specific about the history of this prop, I bought it in 2008 to a Frenchman. He bought it himself in 1999 during a trip to Tunisia.
Local people disasembly sets (before sandstorms do it like when filming the TPM) and sold on markets.
The decor has been rebuilt for the AOTC.
The sets were not originally intended to be tourist areas (cf the saga of LOTR). They were all destroyed after filming.

I know for certain about a guy who is quite well known for restoring one of the Tunisia Star Wars sets , who was himself involved in stealing these parts of the sets and selling them to fans, there was even a discussion on Rebelscum about this with a guy who bought the part from the guy many years ago. So on one hand he was destroying the sets on his own and with the help of poor locals, and on the other he was raising money to restore others...

Great pieces and collection, Bince! I see your skills are nearly complete.

Fantastic, and in such short time!

A little part of my Ewok's collection (Original ewok short and replica home made ewok's head):
IMG_3733.JPG

IMG_3734.JPG

IMG_3763.JPG

Last edited:
Hi Bince,

You mentioned 3 new No.3MkI grenades being restored in your garage ... are you able to shoot some pictures of those yet?

Chaïm

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back