Want to Buy Biker Scout Costume Parts (Everything needed)!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Indy Magnoli

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
A big group of us are planning on marching in our local Christmas Parade (virus pending, of course) and we'd like to add a Biker Scout to our mix. At the moment, we've only got a scout trooper blaster... maybe some white boots as well. Probably black gloves too. Everything else is needed. If anyone has a helmet, armor, pouches, etc... please let us know.

Ideally, we'd like to trade for parts, so if you've got something, send me a PM with your interests and I'll see what we've got to trade!

I should also add, we're not super sticklers for accuracy. If you've got something you've upgraded from that you want to get rid of... that'll probably work! We can always modify as necessary to meet our requirements.

Thanks,
Indy Magnoli

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.