BIKER SCOUT BOOTS

Bountyhunter Niko

Hi There.

I have encountered other Biker Scouts that seem to have trouble with their boots.

* THEIR BOOTS SAG WHEN THEY PUT THEIR BLASTER IN THEIR HOLSTER.*

Here are my boots. I used the tutorial on Bikerscout.net. But instead of using hiking boots – I used Gum Boots .

These boots come white with a tan sole. The sole isnÂ’t perfect but IÂ’m happy with it. If I did them again I would fix the top of the boots. You can see two molded lines that have now molded the vinyl. I should have sanded these lines down. Live and learn.

The boots are cheap and IMO look good. AND NO SAG WHEN MY BLASTER IS IN ITS HOLSTER.

Cheers , Niko.

TB 6556.

Those are some of the finest home-made boots I have seen to date. I was thinking about doing CA boots, but I just may have to do this tutorial instead.

The CA Boots are nice. But IMO no way near screen accurate. IÂ’m not saying mine are great ; but those other boots are the wrong shape.

You can make these boots for around $50 .

Hi there.

Here is the link. - http://capricornarmor.com/Bootorial/bootorial.html

If you have trouble with any sort of out-fit - do what I do. Contact your local 'Fancy Dress' shop. Normally the person who runs the store owns the store. They love to help out with costumes. The lady who helps me does the job on Her quite time while looking after the shop. She doesnÂ’t charge me for her time. So check this avenue out.

Thanx , Niko.

Ah. I had a Altmans scout helmet and I wished i still had it.
Personally i like it better than any of the other scout helmet avalible.
Can you get another one? Please pm me on this if you don't mnd:)

Originally posted by Bountyhunter Niko@Apr 7 2006, 03:21 PM
Hi there.

The helmet is an Altmann. I live in Australia - so Altmann is local. Good workmanship IMO.

Thanx , Niko.
[snapback]1222122[/snapback]​

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back