Biker Scout Blaster Blueprints

wizardofflight

Hello,

I have to say that this is a tough one; there is not much in the way of reference material out there. But that has never stopped me before so I gave it a go. Here are the draft drawings of the biker scout blaster.

IÂ’ll be dimensioning them once I double check my references. Let me know what you all think.

Here is the updated Biker Scout Blaster blueprints/templates. I have added a few missing dimensions and have also added the metric dimension for all those technically enlighten areas of the world. Also I have corrected the scope mounting ring and have added the detail on aft of the “Energy Cell”. These drawings have been quite popular and I look forward to seeing a lot of new scout blasters out there.

The metric dimensions have been carried out to 1 decimal point only because that is the lowest AutoCAD will let me. You can ignore the fractions of a millimeter nothing on this piece is that critical.

Alan

http://www.wolfchasers.com/propaholics/WOF_drawings/BikerscoutBlaster Rev A.pdf

BikerscoutBlaster.gif

Last edited:
The other problem in making the bikerscout blaster is because the gun does not belong to any available gun in the market.

ILM actually made it them self, that is why there is no trigger on the gun.

Thanks for doing this...nice work.

If you need the scope dimensions let me know. I have Singlepoint scopes and mounts here and can measure them if you don't have access to any where you are.

Wow. Thank you, looks like there is a lot of interest in this little blaster. There is still some more work to do, but I wanted to give everyone a peek just to make sure that I was on the right track.

Originally posted by Prop Runner+ Jan 9 2006, 07:59 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Prop Runner @ Jan 9 2006, 07:59 AM)</div>
Very nice.
Can you convert your file to a 3D model?  If not, I'd be happy to - it's what I do. :)
- Gabe
[snapback]1154319[/snapback]​
[/b]

Prop Runner,
Thank you, coming from you thatÂ’s a great compliment. IÂ’m running AutoCAD ver 14 and while it has basic 3D solids and meshes, my skill with it no where near rivals you and your 3D capabilities. IÂ’d be honored if you would create a 3D version. PM sent.

<!--QuoteBegin-eltee
@ Jan 9 2006, 04:32 PM
Thanks for doing this...nice work.
If you need the scope dimensions let me know. I have Singlepoint scopes and mounts here and can measure them if you don't have access to any where you are.
[snapback]1154478[/snapback]​

Thank you for the offer on the Singlepoint scope dimensions. I did a series of Star Wars scope drawings a while back that can be downloaded from this site:

http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/misc/wol/

I did both the conical and rounded nosed Singlepoints, I think theyÂ’re close, but I wouldnÂ’t mind some independent verification. If you could take a look at them IÂ’d greatly appreciate it.

Alan

I was unable to get the Singlepoint scope link to work at that sight, kept coming up with an E11 type scope blueprint.

I'm on it, Alan. :D

- Gabe

P. S. UKscout - VERY impressive. :thumbsup And that's without the benefit of a real scope to get the correct scale and proportions off of. You both have CAD Kung Fu. :)

Prop Runner

thans for the kind words, I use CAD 5 days a week as i'm a architect.

I've just got into 3d modeling, if you have any pointers on how to make the scout blaster handle more realistic PLMK as i want to improve my modeling

It probaly can be done with 3d faces/mesh me thinks?

The first post has been updated with the latest revisions to the Biker Scout Blaster blueprints/templates, only minor updates and changes.

Alan

Originally posted by wizardofflight@Jan 18 2006, 03:51 PM
The first post has been updated with the latest revisions to the Biker Scout Blaster blueprints/templates, only minor updates and changes.

Alan
[snapback]1162426[/snapback]​
I still need to clear my plate of a few work and prop related projects before I can get on the 3D CAD but I haven't forgotten. :)

- Gabe

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back