Biggunns - AKA Melanie - Her Work

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

xdmray

i dont think she even ever sold a copy as i have never seen another one. its a pity she's not around any more. incredibly talented artist she is.

Estelle

Now That, my friend is what a female predator should look like....similar to some ideas I had in mind, especially with how the dreads quills grow out from the head. I like how she has her dread quills covering more of the area at the top of the head. Cool...very cool indeed, yep! :p :rolleyes:
~Estelle

Crazy Hunter

I have found even more with other painting

I have just seen the report not

more gives and in the forum it was extinguished.

If contact wanted to take up by e-mail

Last edited by a moderator:

MarleyHunter101

*EDITED* Please dod not repost pics.
that is exactly what i think a "normal" female predator would look like,
that costume would go in the collection i will eventualy have

Guan Thwei

I find it sad that she had to leave I think it would have been cool to have her stand beside Dave in his Elder costume as Elder and Queen kind of thing

Skullsplitter

She was a cool person (and I guess still is) but just didnt feel like coming in here again after repeated dispute. I can imagine that.