Big Red bio I just finished for Bryan/ Predator666thepain666

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

biohunter76

I thought some of you might want to see what this looks like done on a KJ P1 rather than an ICONS style bio. Let me know what you guys think.

Big_Red__LS.jpg

Big_Red_F.jpg

Big_Red_RS.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

hellonearth

incredibly nice blending, love that nice deep red color (one of my favorite colors actually) im so jealous of all you bio fools! got em all layin around the house, got bio's for coasters and ****... bastards...

anyhow great work buddy

Xterminatus

Stunningly beutiful mate .

Im a bit confused of the big reds history can anyone fill me in as i never seen it in any movies

celtpred

Casey again you rock, this is an amazing paint up and bio. Bryan you lucky bastard, another great buy from the "man" of bios.