Big Lebowski - Dude's sweater replicas!

Jaintly

Since the original company that made the Dude's sweater in the first place can't seem to make a decent replica of it, someone else has taken it upon themselves to do it right! It's a bit pricey, but for a real Achiever this is a cool sweater, man.

The Dudes Sweater

Last edited:
The weird part is, you can get a genuine article one for about that price off ebay all the time. I guess this is aimed at the non-ebay crowd. Kinda weird.

The weird part is, you can get a genuine article one for about that price off ebay all the time. I guess this is aimed at the non-ebay crowd. Kinda weird.

I think what is even weirder is that Pendleton recently launched a 'dude-inspired sweater' instead of a real replica. I mean, I don't understand why they didn't just make the real deal. :confused

The trouble with ebay is getting one in the size you want and also getting one in decent condition. It doesn't take much to put a hole in knitwear, damage it or even give it a difficult to remove odour.

I'm a sucker for getting the original item, but in this case I wouldn't mind a new one (replica) in my size.

The problem is I don't trust photos shown a lot of the time. It would be cool if some one 'in the know' had compared them.

At that price I'd expect it to be very accurate.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back