Big Lebowski "compound" is for sale.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

DoubleD

Sr Member
Nice find, but oh my damn is property expensive out your way! Good for you no doubt, but it puts things in perspective. I just refinanced a nice 32-unit for a client in TX for $750K and that's not even close to the list price on this, lol.

Jedifyfe

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Nice find, but oh my damn is property expensive out your way!
Yeah. This part of Venice is fairly sought after. The area around Abbot Kinney is the trendy part and it's only 6 blocks to the ocean. Then again it's only 6 blocks to crack houses too...:confused

Back in '95 I lived 1/2 block off the ocean front walk in a 1 bedroom corner apartment with views and only paid $750/month. Man I wish I had that apartment still. Would be a great weekend place. Back then Venice was Gangland.

Apollo

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
:lol Go figure! :lol

Yeah. This part of Venice is fairly sought after. The area around Abbot Kinney is the trendy part and it's only 6 blocks to the ocean. Then again it's only 6 blocks to crack houses too...:confused