Big Daddy from Kick Ass

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Exorphin

Hello all, long time lurker, first time poster. I am thinking about putting together a Big Daddy costume. There are some great threads here which have been very motivating. I am wondering if anyone has any tips or advice on where I might be able to get a pepakura helmet like Big Daddy's ? I was hoping to not buy it and was thinking I could possibly modify a Batman one ? Total noob here though so any advice greatly appreciated.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

brisco1967

Hello all, long time lurker, first time poster. I am thinking about putting together a Big Daddy costume. There are some great threads here which have been very motivating. I am wondering if anyone has any tips or advice on where I might be able to get a pepakura helmet like Big Daddy's ? I was hoping to not buy it and was thinking I could possibly modify a Batman one ? Total noob here though so any advice greatly appreciated.
You are definitely starting BIG! I Just painted my first prop. All the hard work was done already!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.