Big Brother Bio Sculpt!

predattack

ok so here it is, big brothers bio!!!!! it took about three hours. i dont know how well this bio will fit on other mask but it fits big brother perfectly!! so if youd like ne pm me raw or painted this bio will probably be a black steel color.

IMGA0001-1.jpg

IMGA0002-1.jpg

IMGA0003-1.jpg

IMGA0004-1.jpg

IMGA0005-1.jpg

IMGA0006-1.jpg

Again, great work and creativity. It has an organic look and feel to it. As far as the bio fitting your mask, I might all depend on if your mask distorts when the mandibles are closed.

i like it. very alien. very pissed off!

a critique for ya if you want.
the mouth area at the bottom seems like it leans a bit to the pictures left side. not quite centered.
and the left eye (left side in picture) seems either smaller or positioned a bit higher than the right.
my 2 cents. take it for what it's worth.

Really strong work for only 3 hours!

There are different aspects of both bios that I like, but I like them both. Overall I really think you have a very unique concept going for you, especially with the lava look you want. I also like the half dome you have on the head. Is big brother going to visit the NYCC this year?

There are different aspects of both bios that I like, but I like them both. Overall I really think you have a very unique concept going for you, especially with the lava look you want. I also like the half dome you have on the head. Is big brother going to visit the NYCC this year?
hey bro yea im goin to be there

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back