Big Bang Theory

Remember NBCs failed attempt to make a series out of a crappy Premise, called "The Slap"? Well we saw what a truly great cinematic moment a slap is. My wife and I Shouted and applauded as much as any moment of Game of Thrones. Last week when Leonard forgave his Mom and they hugged, I missed it because ninjas were cutting onions in my bedroom. This was a good ending to the series. Shows like this, Monk, The Mentalist, Law and Order, they know their fans, appreciate them, and know how to properly say good bye. Other shows like Enterprise, To a lot out there - BSG (Not me, but that's MHO), Quantum leap, Smallville, And the gold standards for failure - How I met your Mother, and Lost, just rubbed in their fans faces how few sh--s they really gave.

Okay, it's officially over. Thoughts?
I'm angry because after watching all 12 seasons of the show our DVR apparently decided on it's own to not record the final two episodes, so I have no idea how the whole thing ended. And these new smilies/emoticons suck.

I was worried about my DVR also, but I got it. My living room Tivo has all 12 seasons on it and nothing else. Topped out at 99% full.

OK, sorry to raise a Necro thread...

Potential Spoiler Alert?! I am sure many here already know this, but I just found out that on the Big Bang Theory, Penny's last name was...

..revealed in season two, the episode when she was making Penny Blossoms for sale. The small box of supplies she received was addressed to: Penny Teller. The producers apparently worked this in as a sneak, supposedly as fans of the magician duo Penn&Teller (Penny Teller). In fact, they had the real life "Teller" play Amy Farah Fowler's father in the last season.

6n82edc8ohg61.jpg

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back