Big Bang theory prop help

So a quick update. I've got a couple more magazines arranged ranged on the end table. In the utility room I have the new spectrum chart that is seen in the hallway and 2 new pictures on the refrigerator as well as a small magnetic eraser board which I'll put a couple of small Equations. I didn't go for the big board that is on the side as I have a hood with exhaust right next to the refrigerator so I had to adjust it and get the feel of it anyway lol I'm going to try and get the menu printed out and stuck on the side It's possible And I need to find one of those little Orange pop up post it dispensers, that you can see in the last picture... Also need to update that flag on the refrigerator I bought the one I have off at sea which looked a lot better it's a lot better than what I actually received just not accurate enough for my taste

Attachments

• 20220301_145932.jpg
    20220301_145932.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 90
  • 20220301_145759.jpg
    20220301_145759.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 82
  • 20220301_145743.jpg
    20220301_145743.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 84
  • 20220301_145658.jpg
    20220301_145658.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 78
  • 20220217_150211.jpg
    20220217_150211.jpg
    931.4 KB · Views: 90
Just wanted a few opinions on here. So finding the exact ruck is going to be practically one in a million I believe as I believe it was just probably a Turkish made rug with geometrical design Which I have seen several designs that are similar but never the color pattern I know this is a different kind of rug but the color scheme is pretty close to what is seen on the show so so in your opinions do you think it's a close proximity versus Not having the details

Attachments

• 190516-final-season-big-bang-theory-ew-108p.jpg
    190516-final-season-big-bang-theory-ew-108p.jpg
    240.3 KB · Views: 106
  • bigbang.jpg
    bigbang.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 90
  • 20220302_140533.jpg
    20220302_140533.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 90
  • 20220302_140212.jpg
    20220302_140212.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 102
Just wanted a few opinions on here. So finding the exact ruck is going to be practically one in a million I believe as I believe it was just probably a Turkish made rug with geometrical design Which I have seen several designs that are similar but never the color pattern I know this is a different kind of rug but the color scheme is pretty close to what is seen on the show so so in your opinions do you think it's a close proximity versus Not having the details
This one is pretty close but not exact:

This one is pretty close but not exact:
Unfortunately this particular color install is out of stock everywhere and has been discontinued

I have to say, even though I rarely watched this show, this has become one of my favorite threads. I'm curious to see how the box identification turns out.

Yeah found one believe they're not for right around $200 for 2 different places and when I ordered them they were both out of stock 1 had to actually cancel my order immediately and then the other 1 took about an hour lol OL don't know if I could swing almost 500 bucks for a rug that's Not spot on But I definitely have that link saved lol.. so I do appreciate the assist.. lol

I have to say, even though I rarely watched this show, this has become one of my favorite threads. I'm curious to see how the box identification turns out.
Yeah I really wish someone could get ahold of Adam Savage, I think he has the right connections to really figure it out or at least get enough details as to replicate it lol

Your opinions wanted! Lol out of these 2 rugs which one should I go with? They both have their draws in my opinion. I will say that from season one to the very end and with the tour there have been at least 3 different colors and textures lol the earlier seasons were very very light blue and at 1st I thought it was just the lighting but upon closer expectation you can tell it's a different rug it's a different rug entirely so are the lamps and other things from time to time.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220305-155834_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220305-155834_Chrome.jpg
    292.9 KB · Views: 81
  • Screenshot_20220305-155707_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220305-155707_Chrome.jpg
    309.4 KB · Views: 93
I recommend the left. In different pictures of the living room set. Due to set lighting some portions look lighter others section darker. In the end it’s your final decision my thought is light may affect it. Another one could b during the multiple seasons may have used a different carpet. I am sure either on will look great in your remake.

I recommend the left. In different pictures of the living room set. Due to set lighting some portions look lighter others section darker. In the end it’s your final decision my thought is light may affect it. Another one could b during the multiple seasons may have used a different carpet. I am sure either on will look great in your remake.
Greatly appreciate the input.

I know there's not a perfect overhead view of the carpet the geometric geometric one multicolor that is on top of the blue but with that being said that being said is there any way a person could take images And basically manipulated play manipulated on an image and then take that image and actually have it printed I saw that they did something similar to that when they recreated they recreated The Brady Bunch house 3 bunch house and from what I'm seeing they don't look too expensive some even have fringes on each end the problem is I don't have the computer skills to do it lol but with that being said could it actually be done?? Not gonna lie I'm really amazed at the abilities people on this Forum have for creating things

Some more ref pics of the carpet. If you are really interested it would maybe be best to post something in the want to buy section? because recreating it seems like a lot of work for someone to do for free.

Attachments

• Apt-4A-TV-Approved[1].jpg
    Apt-4A-TV-Approved[1].jpg
    513.8 KB · Views: 104
  • big-bang-theory-set-visit-and-q-a-burbank-usa-shutterstock-editorial-10323370m[1].jpg
    big-bang-theory-set-visit-and-q-a-burbank-usa-shutterstock-editorial-10323370m[1].jpg
    266.4 KB · Views: 93
  • The-Big-Bang-Theory-Trippin-with-Tara[1].jpg
    The-Big-Bang-Theory-Trippin-with-Tara[1].jpg
    475.2 KB · Views: 108
The real problem is you need a view of the carpet from as directly above it as you can get. A view looking straight DOWN onto the carpet. If you can get that, then the rest is easy. That's how they did the Brady Bunch stuff, getting the right angle to scan it.

here is a VERY QUICK DRAFT if that helps; It's made from the photo posted above. just straightened, corrected the proportions a bit, redrew a few missing details...But it's just an early start. it's definitelly possible to do better or even to redraw it completely with a 2D or 3D software if only more time was available :)
big bang rug.jpg

cheers

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back