Big Bang theory prop help

She's the new judge in the upcoming Night Court reboot. Plays the daughter of Harry and Christine.

View attachment 1549338

I'd heard about this in 2020. I thought that it would maybe premier in the fall of 2021. Then not seeing that...perhaps January of '22, but since I haven't seen anything, I started doing a bit of research. That's when I found out that two cast members from the original Night Court had passed of cancer this past summer:
1645588408304.png

Charles Robinson (Mac). Not only did he portray a Vietnam War vet on the show, like so many his age, he actually did serve in Nam. He was able to bring his experiences to the screen at a time when the medium was starting to address veterans of that war and how they were treated upon their return.

Robinson passed about a month before...

1645589221539.png

Markie Post (Christine) had both passed last summer of cancer! I chose the Buck Rogers in the 25th Century photo as I'm not sure how many remember she did an appearance.

Reading of both of their passing's was quite a shock as I never read or heard a thing about them. Not to mention, I hold Markie Post largely responsible for my love of smart blondes! Especially ones with .... huuuuuuuuuge tracks of land. She was indeed a teenage crush and now...she was only 70...too young!

Shawn

I'd heard about this in 2020. I thought that it would maybe premier in the fall of 2021. Then not seeing that...perhaps January of '22, but since I haven't seen anything, I started doing a bit of research. That's when I found out that two cast members from the original Night Court had passed of cancer this past summer:
View attachment 1549388

Charles Robinson (Mac). Not only did he portray a Vietnam War vet on the show, like so many his age, he actually did serve in Nam. He was able to bring his experiences to the screen at a time when the medium was starting to address veterans of that war and how they were treated upon their return.

Robinson passed about a month before...

View attachment 1549392
Markie Post (Christine) had both passed last summer of cancer! I chose the Buck Rogers in the 25th Century photo as I'm not sure how many remember she did an appearance.

Reading of both of their passing's was quite a shock as I never read or heard a thing about them. Not to mention, I hold Markie Post largely responsible for my love of smart blondes! Especially ones with .... huuuuuuuuuge tracks of land. She was indeed a teenage crush and now...she was only 70...too young!

Shawn

They did a reunion of sorts, on an episode of "30 Rock" where NBC page Kenneth just wanted to see Harry and Christine get married. So, they did...
Finale-Episode.jpg?q=50&fit=crop&w=740&h=370&dpr=1.jpg

30rocknightcourt.jpg

yklctkxnwas6v9kfskpg.jpg

I like those walls!
You know I was going to do some remodeling link my mother was in the process of process of doing some small stuff here and there before she passed in 2013. This is the house I grew up in and and was going to do some redecorating but didn't have the heart to if I was being honest and even though it's slightly old school it's comforting in a strange way Not gonna lie still have a refrigerator from the seventies that was that gold color that still works like a charm lol the kitchen is fairly modern although the countertop is still almost as old as I am lol

Not sure if anyone can do a high resolution on this episode but on episode season 11, ep 18 In the 1st few minutes of the show there's this image although I'm still trying to find the episode that my Cousin sent me

Attachments

• 20220224_115858.jpg
    20220224_115858.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 92
That’s a damn good shot if you can get it in high rez
Yeah not much luck on that lol still trying to do research and figure it out I thought maybe the Box actually lifted off and that was the base at the bottom but I think that's just extra trim that I've seen on smaller boxes. A lot of the outer boxes have deaf tails on the joints and that's not the case on this Box just an oddball lol But I really like the looks of it as well as all the little But I really like the looks of it as well as all the little Odds and ends that are on it

All I can think of is if anyone that lives close enough to do the set tour. He or she can actually get photos up close and personal. Providing they are still doing tours of the Big Bang Theory set. There are some good photos just not good enough to make out key details we are looking for.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back