Unlimited Run Biff's Matchbooks from Back to the Future II - SHIPPING NOW!

Re: Biff's Matchbooks from Back to the Future Part II

Interest list has been updated.

I will start assembling the matchbooks and begin shipping them out on Saturday.

The international orders won't start to go out until Monday because I want to be sure the flame retardant chemical has enough time to fully dry. No additional clear coat because everything I tested tends to neutralize the effect to some degree. US orders won't have the chemical added because it's not required for standard USPS shipping, and it will save a lot of time to leave it out if it's not absolutely necessary.

Last edited:

I just placed my order of 4 sets on your etsy site.

Last edited:

Thanks! I have everything ready and I'm in the process of putting them all together right now.

I'll be shipping the US orders tomorrow morning, and international orders will go out starting on Monday.

Last edited:
All of the paid US orders have been shipped, and tracking numbers have been added to the first post. Tracking info should update later today.
I had a couple of orders shipped with no RPF username. If you are one of those, you should still get a shipping notification through Etsy.

I'll be finishing up the prep on the International orders and getting them ready to ship on Monday. I also have to drive my mother to a medical appointment early on Monday. If this takes any longer than 2-3 hours, it is possible that I won't have time to get them all ready to ship until Tuesday morning. I will update here when I know for sure.

Mine came today, great accents to my collection. The package filler was a fantastic touch too!

IMG_0037.jpg

IMG_0039.jpg

All international orders with individual sets are shipping today and you should already have received shipping label notifications for those.
I will be sending all of those out today, and the remaining multi-set orders will be shipped on Thursday.

Mine arrived yesterday. These are great, and yeah, I didn’t realize what the newspaper packed around it was until I took a closer look. Nice touch!

Now to figure out a way to display them. I’m thinking Scrabble tile racks?

Mine arrived yesterday. These are great, and yeah, I didn’t realize what the newspaper packed around it was until I took a closer look. Nice touch!

Now to figure out a way to display them. I’m thinking Scrabble tile racks?

The newspapers are actually some rejects from 2014. The photo printed too dark, but I still have a bunch of them and they are great to use for filler.

Scrabble tile racks are the perfect size for these.

Scrabble.jpg

Last edited:
The newspapers are actually some rejects from 2014. The photo printed too dark, but I still have a bunch of them and they are great to use for filler.

Scrabble tile racks are the perfect size for these.

View attachment 844927

What a great idea. Are those just the standard size scrabble racks or have they been cut down? (we weren't a scrabble family :D)

I guess it's all good with international orders? Well, let's try it, I think if everything's safe, it shouldn't be a problem... Can you send me the payment details?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back