Unlimited Run Biff's Matchbooks from Back to the Future II - SHIPPING NOW!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

DB537

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Did anyone else in the UK get hit with a £12.71 customs charge?

I don't think the other orders have been delivered yet, but I'd expect the same charge for at least some of those.

That's somewhere around a $15 or $16 USD fee which I think is excessive for a ~$25 item.

The U.S. doesn't even have customs charges on items valued under $800.

EmmaInCandyland

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I don't think the other orders have been delivered yet, but I'd expect the same charge for at least some of those.

That's somewhere around a $15 or $16 USD fee which I think is excessive for a ~$25 item.

The U.S. doesn't even have customs charges on items valued under $800.

That’s the UK for you, on top of the regular custom charge, they force in a £8 of “handling fees” which is awful... I guess mine will be charged too...

jhk1976

Yep, Scrabble tile rack for the win!

0173fcddf3e022e750027657a9a4b652.jpg

DB537

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Yeap finally managed to get redeliver mine!

They look amazing! I just wished the colour was slightly lighter, but it's amazing quality! However didn't got the paper everybody was talking about! What was it!!!

View attachment 850167

Looks great!

I had to pack the multi orders differently to avoid excessive postage.

The single set orders had a reject prototype George McFly paper from the 2014 run that never happened because of problems with PayPal.
I used them as the filler for the shipping boxes.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.