Unlimited Run Biff's Matchbooks from Back to the Future II - SHIPPING NOW!

DB537

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I am now offering a run of Biff's matchbooks from BTTF II.

I created a screen accurate version of the artwork about 6 years ago but wasn't able to find the correct matches for a replica.

I have finally located a source for the matches. They are the exact size & color. For all international orders the matches will be treated with a flame retardant chemical so that they are non-flammable prior to shipment. I will include special instructions for customs agents so that they know that the matchbooks are non-functional movie props. The cover of the matchbook will be printed on glossy cardstock paper like the originals and the striking portion of the matchbook will be printed on the design, also not functional.

The set of 3 is $21.95 shipped in the US, and you can order from my Etsy shop here: Back to the Future Part II Biff's Matchbooks Screen | Etsy

Biffs1.jpgBiffs2.jpgBiffs3.jpg

Each set will also include one full-size replica of the Biff Tannen Museum ticket. Prop tickets like these were made for the movie, but not seen in the final edit.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Biff's Matchbooks from Back to the Future Part II

That's great! :)

Would you consider offering a set of six "Pleasure Paradise" matchbooks for the matchbook stand from Biff's office?

Yes :thumbsup

Awesome! :)

I would be interested in:

- a set of six "Pleasure Paradise" matchbooks
- a set of three different matchbooks
- and one extra matchbook (no matter which back side text), so I could display the front side as well

Ten matchbooks in total.

Interested in 1 set.
Just for information. Did the real props have a real striking portion? If so, why getting rid of it if the matches are going to be treated to be non-flammable?

Interested in 1 set.
Just for information. Did the real props have a real striking portion? If so, why getting rid of it if the matches are going to be treated to be non-flammable?

I don't know if the original had them, but I'm leaving it off because it would add extra time and expense to the process, and I can't really see them in my screencaps from the movie. It will also be easier for me to ship them (especially for international buyers) if they don't have the ability to strike.

I have updated the interest list. It's going to be limited to 20 people for now, but I may do more at a later time.

I don't know if the original had them, but I'm leaving it off because it would add extra time and expense to the process, and I can't really see them in my screencaps from the movie. It will also be easier for me to ship them (especially for international buyers) if they don't have the ability to strike.

I have updated the interest list. It's going to be limited to 20 people for now, but I may do more at a later time.

I was originally doing a run on these with actual matchbooks. I decided to cancel my run because of the issue with shipping matches.

I was originally doing a run on these with actual matchbooks. I decided to cancel my run because of the issue with shipping matches.

It's definitely a lot of extra work, but they can be treated and sealed so that they will be unable to ignite under normal conditions. I'll be doing tests to make sure they can't. I'll also have to type up a very detailed explanation of all this to include with the international orders to make sure they get delivered without any problems from customs.

Thanks! I've updated the interest list. 7 more spots available for the initial run.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back