Limited Run New Run - Romulan Ale - Beware of Romulans Bearing Gifts

I received mine today! The USPS took its time with delivery (sending it to the DElta quadrant by mistake before re-routing), but as Bones liked to say, "it takes this stuff a while to ferment!"

I'm super happy with how this turned out. Thank you for all your work!!

bjjensen

Attachments

• Romulan Ale.jpg
    Romulan Ale.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 142
I received mine today! The USPS took its time with delivery (sending it to the DElta quadrant by mistake before re-routing), but as Bones liked to say, "it takes this stuff a while to ferment!"

I'm super happy with how this turned out. Thank you for all your work!!

bjjensen
Lol I own 5 of those things on your bookshelf as well. Picard's crystal, data chips, Relicmakers's Challenge coin and idol and also the bottle.

Any updates on the tracking numbers for those crossed off the list?
Thanks!
I have six bottles now ready except one freaking piece, the first smaller top cone piece. The sheets were supposed to arrive on Monday but are delayed. I crossed those four off because I was expecting to ship those because I had four just about ready at that time. I'm hoping it arrives any day now. I've had two shipping issues so far, bjjensen's went to the east coast and he lives out west (but the USPS luckily worked it out) and Picard102's is sitting at the PayPal shipping distribution center and not moving currently.

I'm really pleased with all the positive reviews so far. I think that awesome. And the patience you all have shown is awesome too. I'll post once the sheets arrives. I've edited the list again. Once those sheets get those are ready to ship. Merry Christmas.

I'm just over halfway with this one and have another ten cooking. But I wouldn't count on another run until Feb. I'm not going to start another until I have this one completed (of course) and some on hand so I don't stress out about it. lol

Hi, checking in on my own bottle. I see I’m marked as shipped and you sent me a tracking number. But it has not arrived and the tracking number still doesn’t show in the postal system as being received, only that the label was made. Please drop me a line and update. Most appreciated.

I got a tracking number... oh a week or so ago but, it hasn't shipped yet.
Figured yours out. It was waiting for me at the post office. I didn't have enough postage on it because it was two bottles. It's taken care of now. Would have caught it sooner since I'm up there just about everyday but unfortunately I caught covid and was waiting to test negative again until I ventured back out. Anyway, should be arriving shortly.

Hope everyone is doing well. Sorry for the delayed response.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back