Limited Run New Run - Romulan Ale - Beware of Romulans Bearing Gifts

No, but I think I may have figured out why. When I created two labels I accidentally created them under Apollo's PayPal trans (because I was using the PayPal shipping at the time) and I just remembered about that today when he sent me a message like, "hey, why did I get three tracking numbers". So my bad and screw on that. BUT...you and picard103 will be getting a NEW tracking number tomorrow. Those 3 are resting now and drying. Thanks and sorry about that.

No, but I think I may have figured out why. When I created two labels I accidentally created them under Apollo's PayPal trans (because I was using the PayPal shipping at the time) and I just remembered about that today when he sent me a message like, "hey, why did I get three tracking numbers". So my bad and screw on that. BUT...you and picard103 will be getting a NEW tracking number tomorrow. Those 3 are resting now and drying. Thanks and sorry about that.
Great, thank you for the update!

I see that my name has been crossed off on the list on the first page. I assume that means that it has shipped, but I did not receive a tracking number. Can you please give an update on that?
Thanks!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back