Limited Run New Run - Romulan Ale - Beware of Romulans Bearing Gifts

Got mine totally worth the wait and looks great! If another in happens I am totally onboard. One for safe keeping…L.
Thanks. Glad you liked it. Honestly these things are kind of a bitch to make even though they seem simple (I thought they'd be easy too) lol. But I'm happy people like them. That's all I care about.

One thing of note for those that have already received theirs. Im making a new cork that is taller. I've never been happy with the cork. So, I'll show some pics of the new cork, hopefully tomorrow, and if you like the new cork better I'll mail you the new one as well (you won't be charged).

What does italicized verses strike-through mean on the list? Is italic shipped and crossed-out received? If so, my name is in italics but I haven't gotten any tracking. Just curious what the situation is.

What does italicized verses strike-through mean on the list? Is italic shipped and crossed-out received? If so, my name is in italics but I haven't gotten any tracking. Just curious what the situation is.
Not necessarly, My name is crossed out as well, BUT, I DID recieve one, but the cork will not come off.

I offered to send it back but Alan told me to keep it and he would send out another one which I have not yet recieved

Not necessarly, My name is crossed out as well, BUT, I DID recieve one, but the cork will not come off.

I offered to send it back but Alan told me to keep it and he would send out another one which I have not yet recieved
Mine's not crossed out, just italic. That's why I wondered if that meant it was shipped, but not received yet.

Mine's not crossed out, just italic. That's why I wondered if that meant it was shipped, but not received

Sorry, yeah, it's kind of confusing because I was using it for my reference. The crossed out have been shipped (and it seems like they are delivered). The italics were just one I have marked as done. BUT I just got the thicker acrylic in the mail today for the cork (which I should have had sooner). So I'm milling the cork tomorrow and checking it out. I think it's going to be better. So for example, yours is done, but it's sitting in the box. I need to cnc the new cork, which honestly will take about 15 minutes tomorrow. Then I'll have you a tracking number. Just let me test out this thicker cork so I don't need to double send anymore.

Apollo, the above applies to your second one as well. I just think the cork in the one you got so far is too thin to the original. In your case you'll definitely be able to see the difference in the one you got. I'll have pic this weekend for sure of the new cork.

Lt Washburn I still might be able to get yours out tomorrow if I can make to the post office in time after I mill the cork.

Received mine love it. The “cork” is very loose look forward to the cork update. Was their a final decision on the vintage sticker ?

Got mine this past weekend. I'm very pleased. It has a tiny leak at the bottom which I can probably fix with a drop of CA glue if I decide to keep liquid in it, but that issue aside, it's awesome and worth the wait.

20211122_193133.jpg

I think this one it too tall now lol. I so went ahead and ordered a size down. But I'll go ahead and start shipping again. Once I'm pleased with the cork, I'll mail the new one.

Have a good Thanksgiving everyone!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back