Limited Run New Run - Romulan Ale - Beware of Romulans Bearing Gifts

One option is I can send labels with the bottle you can adhere the one you want.

That sounds great to me. I'm definitely into the screen-accurate side of things, even if it's not as refined as possible. My only concern is if the cloudiness was more than the original might have had, so seeing it in person before deciding might help that.

I'm going to have some glamour shots of some groups this weekend but I promised a pic so here are four I'm cleaning. I'm going to actually test one in the dishwasher tomorrow.

20211030_003815.jpg

But I'm going to take some shots in my little photo booth too. Just not enough time in the day.

What I did with the ones I've boxed up (4 so far) was, rinse them in the sink a couple times and use my polishing wheel if I noticed about smudges on the outside.

One note, I dropped one tonight while cleaning and it broke. It dropped on hard tile. But anyway, these will not be droppable. I mean, I'm sure that one would expect that but just thought I'd let you know. Lol

More pics below. Yours will have the date on it under the logo. But I'm going to put these on Etsy without it most likely, unless I can find a sticker material I'm happy with for that.

I tried to show in the pics how the vinyl does shine in the light which the original prop does as well.

Anyway, no more pics, only packages. Will have most if not all in the mail this week. I've got a pretty good system going on these now. Thanks for everyone's patience and I hope everyone likes them when they arrive.

20211031_224015~2.jpg

20211031_223216~2.jpg20211031_223230~2.jpg20211031_223935~2.jpg20211031_223953~2.jpg

Attachments

• 20211031_224030~2.jpg
    20211031_224030~2.jpg
    842.9 KB · Views: 88
  • 20211031_223351~2.jpg
    20211031_223351~2.jpg
    745 KB · Views: 98
Beautiful! Can't wait to get mine! I've been waiting for this prop for 39 years! I'll have to celebrate by filling it with something, and then making that something disappear.

These look Absolutely Incredible! This has been in my top 5 grail items for replica Trek for 25+ years!

A side note/question to the group related to this build, has anyone attempted or have specifics on what was used for the S3 DIS Romulan Ale bottles? They look like either stainless water bottles or stainless beer bottles with grip net/web wrap ? I’ve been looking comparing bottles since the episode aired and haven’t found one that matches? I’ve also started looking at glass bottles that could have been painted for the correct shap/size?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back