Limited Run Beware of Romulans Bearing Gifts - Romulan Ale

awol007

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
No, but I think I may have figured out why. When I created two labels I accidentally created them under Apollo's PayPal trans (because I was using the PayPal shipping at the time) and I just remembered about that today when he sent me a message like, "hey, why did I get three tracking numbers". So my bad and screw on that. BUT...you and picard103 will be getting a NEW tracking number tomorrow. Those 3 are resting now and drying. Thanks and sorry about that.

bjjensen

No, but I think I may have figured out why. When I created two labels I accidentally created them under Apollo's PayPal trans (because I was using the PayPal shipping at the time) and I just remembered about that today when he sent me a message like, "hey, why did I get three tracking numbers". So my bad and screw on that. BUT...you and picard103 will be getting a NEW tracking number tomorrow. Those 3 are resting now and drying. Thanks and sorry about that.
Great, thank you for the update!

starbuc

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I see that my name has been crossed off on the list on the first page. I assume that means that it has shipped, but I did not receive a tracking number. Can you please give an update on that?
Thanks!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.