BEWARE -- HORRORDOMAIN auction selling "screen used item" is one of MY sculpts

zorg

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
alerted by a fellow member to this fraudulent auction.

(HE PULLED THE AUCTION)

http://www.icollector.com/TOTAL-REC...RAMID-ATMOSPHERE-REACTOR-CONTROLLER_i21514199

WEBSITE = http://horrordomain.com/

this is not screen used in anyway.
here is the build thread
http://www.therpf.com/f9/total-reca...1-a-68487/?highlight=total+recall+hand+switch

he says mine does not match, i know my work. i don't care what its made of now (recast) its my sculpt. period.

he is also using a customers of mines picture, the one at the end.

is this fraudster a member here do you know?

-z

an email excerpt below lol

"Your work is FRAUD IN ITSELF! You are a thief in fact! It is called "COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT"!

As a sculptor you can't look at these 2 photos, and see a plethora of differences?
Look at the thumb! Look at the nails! Mine clearly does not match yours!
Mine is also injection molded PVC, as apposed to resin!
You recastors and resculptors are all the same
!"

i have to add resculptor to my dictionary

UPDATE BELOW....MORE COMEDY GOLD!

"OK, you piece of garbage! You want war? Want to talk ******?
I am more powerful than you will ever be in your wildest dreams!
You want publicity for your thievery? I will give you publicity!
My friends are the directors and producers you rip off because you can't make it as an actual sculptor! You are like amateur night at the comedy club, but nobody comes, and they only laugh at you.
Not really sure why you just had to **** me off, but Mark my words little butty! You will never get a job in F/X on my bad side!"

"You are a nobody! You will always be a nobody!
BTW, thanks for promoting my auction!
LOL! You are such a fool! I can afford to wipe my ass with that prop, and flush it down the toilet. The controversy you ignite only makes me more powerful!
Revel in your obscurity! It is all you will ever know!

HA, HA, HA!"

i'm not even mad, its hilarious. can't wait for more!

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: BEWARE -- icollector.com auction selling "screen used item" is one of MY sculpts

You know you have made it when you have been resculpted! :lol

Re: BEWARE -- icollector.com auction selling "screen used item" is one of MY sculpts

updated first post with emails!

pure comedy gold!

Sounds like that Putz Mario! :lol

How many did you sell of these? Were they payed with paypal? In that case you should have a list of all your buyers and might try to figure out if the seller on icollector is actually someone here...

Pretty interesting. Thanks for sharing.

I can't remember how many sold. I don't really care Who he is. Seems to think he is a celebrity for some reason.

I'll post his latest emails when I get home.

Last edited:

here are his latest instalments, i think his mother helped him with these when she was tidying his room.

"Because of your diatribe I have actually compared the two again, and the reality is that the sculpts are indeed very different. Pretty sure you know that too!You simply want to feed off of my celebrity to push your illegal unlicensed junk!"

and

"I have come to the reality that your hissy fit is nothing more than an ignorant attempt to promote and sell you illegal unlicensed crap. Because of that, I have removed that lot. I will not be a party to your thievery, and you will not defame my good name to make a name for yourself! Get used to obscurity. It is all you will ever know!
You are such a loser!"

i enjoy reading all these emails over and over

and just for the record, i no longer make these and have not done so in years and don't intend to make any anytime soon. so i'm hardly trying to drum up business.

the point of this thread was to warn others of this fraudulent seller trying to scam unsuspecting buyers.

the emails were just a silver lining, some of the best keyboard warrior comments i've read in a loooong time.

i hope they have brought you the same enjoyment.

stay tuned for more.........he just can't help himself and know when to quit.

Last edited:

Now that the auction was pulled, what was his username on there? Just want to make sure I don't run across him again!

That is some A1 quality insanity messaging! He must be fun at parties....

Thank you! Now that you post that it all makes sense. :facepalm

Why would anyone in their right mind send messages like that?

At least we learned a new word to use "Resculptors"

OMG. Is he really wearing a red silk shirt with matching tie and a necklace outside his shirt. I can't stop laughing. Best. Thread. Ever.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back